How can I exchange or return an item?Salty Crew can provide an exchange or refund for your order. Your item must be placed back into its original packaging, with all original tags attached.Exchanges and refunds can be made 4 weeks from the date of purchase.
Returns and exchanges are not available for free or promotional items. If a free or promotional item is deemed faulty, we will offer a suitable replacement. Due to health regulations, Salty Crew is unable to exchange or refund any underwear purchase.
We recommend that returns are sent via registered post, as Salty Crew will not accept responsibility for lost items.
All you need to do is:
1) Send us an email with your order number to let us know your preference for either exchange or refund
2) Head to our free returns portal here - https://returns.auspost.com.au/globe-international-ltd to generate a Free Returns Label
3) Package and post your Return at an Australia Post outlet or Post Box and provide us with your tracking number via email.
4) When we see that your return has been scanned by Australia Post and this shows on the tracking advice, we will go ahead and process your return.
5) You will receive an email confirmation once your exchange/refund has been processed.
Please be advised that due to the current COVID-19 situation across Australia we are experiencing a slight delay in processing of returns, but our online team are available via email and phone if you have any questions about the status of your return.
Please make sure you place any labels stickers on the outside of the parcel (not directly on the box). Please note that returns will not be accepted if stickers are stuck directly on any product packaging as all returns need to be received in a re-sellable condition.
+61 3 8534 9999